Sunday, October 26, 2008

My famous buddies!!!!!!!!!


















I just met icechil90 in my igloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I met him on http://www.penguinchat.com/and he told me to meet him on club penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















This is my bro (no joke) Tommanutd8 he joined cp not long after me











met Niaf Big Z wahoo!!!!!!!!!




was in my new igloo!!!!!!!!




he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I just met Greenday LOL!!!!!




But he didnt add me as a buddy though!











I met Tooly228 yeeha!!!


4 comments:

Naif Big Z said...

its cool to meet famous penguins i met so many oreo8000 mimo777 fever

Thanks for following me

Yendor 56 said...

Sure dude ur site is awesome!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey yendor cool site! sorry i forgot to add you on my blog roll. i did now

Naif Big Z said...

thanks

How well do you know my penguin (Yendor 56)